Someone in Redmond is on a roll today, as Microsoft released yet another Windows 11 Insider build, this one marked 22621.317, for the release preview channel.
The release contains no new features, but does include a nice list of fixes and improvements:
- We fixed an issue that prevented convenience stores from opening.
- We fixed an issue that could increase game latency when vertical synchronization (VSync or v-sync) is used.
- We fixed an issue that affected the ProjectionManager.StartProjectingAsync API and prevented certain locales from connecting to Miracast Sinks.
- We fixed an issue that caused Smart App Control to block catalog signed files.
- We fixed an issue causing the Take a Test app to remove all policies related to the lock app when you close the app.
- We fixed an issue that could severely distort photos you take using the Camera app. This issue occurs when using certain cameras in certain low light conditions.
- We fixed an issue that throws an exception when you debug drivers using Visual Studio 2022 version 17.2 or later.
- We fixed an issue that caused Windows Profile Service to fail sporadically. The failure may occur during connection. The error message is “The gpsvc service failed to connect. Access denied”.
- We fixed an issue that caused App-V Office virtualized apps to not open or stop responding.
So if you’re in the Windows 11 Preview Channel (or the Dev Channel, or the Beta Channel, or the Windows 10 Preview Channel, for that matter), it’s time to upgrade.