Created in 2018 by the Positive Planet Foundation, the Positive Economy Institute supports companies and public actors in their positive transformation.
– The Institute is committed to providing concrete responses to enable everyone to grasp socio-economic, environmental and governance objectives, serving the interests of present and future generations.
– Its objective is the transformation of our economy into a positive economy, a guarantee of sustainability and a lever of success for all, for sustainable, responsible and inclusive growth.
>> The Positive Insurance Label
The label was created in order to offer, to all players in the insurance sector who wish to commit to a positive transition, an instrument for evaluating and diagnosing their solutions, at the service of business innovation.
The Positive Assurance Label not only makes it possible to assess the positivity of insurance products, but also to guide and direct the design of new products, with two key objectives: to make them socially responsible and ecologically sustainable.
>> The labeling of the CRC’Flamboyant product
The labeling work lasted 5 weeks between the teams of the CRC Group, the Institute of the Positive Economy and the firm, Nomadéis, expert in sustainable development and environment, which provides the role of independent technical service provider within the framework of the assessment of the positivity index.
The CRC’Flamboyant product thus obtained the Label ++ thanks to an overall score of 81.2%.
The Group’s social action and the services dedicated to the CRC’Flamboyant offer were particularly valued:
– The optional pack “LIVE BETTER BY TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF” to improve the well-being of employees: coverage of several preventive medical devices not reimbursed by Social Security (if prescribed): preventive vaccines, self-tests, smoking cessation devices.
– The “BETTER LIVING WITH CANCER” pack to support employees in difficult times. The CRC Group’s Social and Societal Commitment Division offers employees suffering from cancer a lump sum of €600/year to offset expenses not covered by Social Security and out-of-pocket expenses which can sometimes remain significant.
– The Zen pass which provides the client company with well-being and prevention workshops from a selection, intended for its employees.
The CRC Group is thus taking a step forward in terms of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), with the possibility of ramping up to deploy this approach on a larger scale, gradually and for each product creation as part of its commitment to favor of the just transition.